VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend buddy who is a hamster, has died.
He must have went early in the morning, because he was alive and well last night. I found out this morning by my Dad and I cried all morning. I was kind of shocked by his death, but I had a feeling it was going to be soon, because of his age(he was two years old) and I just sensed it.

I miss him so much already.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Piglet,

Awww, I'm sorry your hamster died. Take all the time you need to grieve. I thought my younger sister was rather silly when her dwarf hamster died and that very afternoon she bought another dwarf hamster. She couldn't bear to be hamster-less, I guess.

Have you buried him yet?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.

Skylark- Yes, I have already burried him. I burried him in my backyard under a tree. He was a dwarf hamster too. My mom was telling me that she would get me another hamster if I wanted, I said no, I don't want to replace him, and he was special.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I'm so sorry piglet. I know how you feel
....I had a very special hamster once, his name was Ted E Bear, when he died we were all so sad. We've had other hamsters since but there were none like Ted he was one of a kind....just like Buddy was for you.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Maybe if you watched Hamtaro on tv. Its a anime show about hamsters who are all friends and learn things everyday. I don't know if its on where you live but its on Foxtel (Pay TV) in Australia on Cartoon Network so it isn't on commercial tv

1 - 20 of 20 Posts