VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
11,992 Posts
I don't actually watch MLP very much, I just enjoy the meta-culture.

But I might get around to finish both seasons.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by disney.jessica View Post

I love the one with the rainbow mane and the rainbow on its butt, but I only like the classic My Little Ponies.
1.) Rainbow Dash.

2.) I just lost much respect for you.

·
Banned
3,829 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegkid View Post

1.) Rainbow Dash.

2.) I just lost much respect for you.
But I loved the old My Little Ponies! I had so many of those! Just the other day, I said that I had an urge to go buy a bunch of them to play with, because they're sooo fun and I like the way they feel in your hand! It's hard to explain, but I like playing with them, I really want another rainbow one. They used to be so cute, though, now they look almost anime-style. I don't like it, they remind me of the power puff girls, the my little ponies are separate from them, the ponies are so much better than that!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Quote:

But I loved the old My Little Ponies! I had so many of those! Just the other day, I said that I had an urge to go buy a bunch of them to play with, because they're sooo fun and I like the way they feel in your hand! It's hard to explain, but I like playing with them, I really want another rainbow one. They used to be so cute, though, now they look almost anime-style. I don't like it, they remind me of the power puff girls, the my little ponies are separate from them, the ponies are so much better than that!
Have you watched any episodes of FiM?

You can still like the old ponies and like the new ones too. >_>

Also, they look like the Powerpuff Girls because it's made by the same people.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Quote:

What is FiM?
Friendship is Magic.

Please, give it a chance. Here's a link to the first episode:

You might find that despite the conflicting styles you like it.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Why does everyone like Rainbow Dash so much? She's the only main character that I don't really like. Fluttershy's the best. Actually Spike is my favorite, but Fluttershy is the best pony.

P.S. Luna is cool too. I really liked her in this episode.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonerism View Post

Why does everyone like Rainbow Dash so much? She's the only main character that I don't really like. Fluttershy's the best. Actually Spike is my favorite, but Fluttershy is the best pony.

Rainbow Dash has always been obnoxious to me. I guess that's what people like about her, actually, because she's a total B.

Not sure which pony is my favorite, would be Twilight Sparkle but she's so bland that it prevents her from being a developed character very much at all. I absolutely despise Rarity, she's just a total B all the freakin' time and won't shut up about her prissy nonsense (although there are a few funny moments with her). Derpy is my favorite non-Mane pony.

·
Registered
11,992 Posts
Quote:

I love the one with the rainbow mane and the rainbow on its butt, but I only like the classic My Little Ponies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonerism View Post

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.