VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brew at Crazy Rumors

Has anyone tried this lipbalm?? It sounds AMAZING!! Tea to me is drinkable crack! (if I liked crack anyways..) And Im addicted to chapstick. The two combined sounds like perfection. The other flavours (the coffee-inspired ones) sound nice too. Im ordering some, but I wanted to hear what you guys thought of it, too. Thanks

Arica

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
I have a tin of amaretto perk and the scent is really subtle, not as strong as I would like it to be. Other than that, it's okay.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ynaffit, how does it compare to others youve tried? I love blistex Herbal Answer, but its not vegan so I wont use it anymore. Im looking for something better. Thanks

ETA: How well does it moisturize and how long does it stay on are the main things Im concerned with.

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
Yeah, I have the French Vanilla and the Apple Spice. Feel-wise, I love both of them. Scent/taste wise, I love the apple spice, and not the vanilla so much.

·
Registered
57 Posts
i have the chai spice one and it's the best lipbalm i've ever had, vegan or not. it's in a stick form. i would love to try their other flavours but it takes me a really long time to get through one.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I just tried it for the first time yesterday because I came across a store in Green Bay (my city) that sells it. It's really nice, smells amazing, and feels nice on. I got the chai tea one and the latte one.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'm a little late, but I wanted to add some good words for these lip balms. I have Ginger Peach tea and Apple Spice tea. The Apple Spice one smells exactly like celestial seasonings' apple spice herbal tea. Beyond the smell I think these balms are very good. No petroleum or mineral oils and good hydrating power. Some lip products (the lip butters from the body shop for instance) actually *dry* my lips, but these feel comfortable and make my lips real soft

·
Registered
6,902 Posts
Those look great!

Does anyone know of any good vegan lip balms with sun protection? Sometimes in the summer I feel as if I am basting my lips with the balm to ensure extra cooking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts