VeggieBoards banner

101 - 102 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey I just want to say as a 25 women who has been living with asymmetric breasts for most of her life you have no idea how hard it is and how breast surgery is a positive choice in my life I'm making.Not all women who choose to get surgery do it for bigger breasts.Living with asymmetrical breasts is not easy at all I personally have researched the risks and it's worth it to go for it I've been through years of depression and self hate no one knows how hard it is unless you yourself go through it so please stop judging.I look up to women who are happy with their asymmetrical breasts I wish I could be that strong but it's so ****ing hard.

·
Vegan since 1991
3,660 Posts
Hey I just want to say as a 25 women who has been living with asymmetric breasts for most of her life you have no idea how hard it is and how breast surgery is a positive choice in my life I'm making.Not all women who choose to get surgery do it for bigger breasts.Living with asymmetrical breasts is not easy at all I personally have researched the risks and it's worth it to go for it I've been through years of depression and self hate no one knows how hard it is unless you yourself go through it so please stop judging.I look up to women who are happy with their asymmetrical breasts I wish I could be that strong but it's so ****ing hard.

Welcome the forum! Nobody here is judging you or your situation. This forum entry is from 14 years ago (from 2004).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

101 - 102 of 102 Posts