VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Banned
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Breaking Bad fans here? I am all excited about the new season start on weekend!

·
Banned
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
July 17th! I can't believe a whole year passed. i remember i was upset i have to wait that long. did you rewatch some of the last season for now? i think i will do that because i may have forgotten a few important details

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I haven't so far, and of course they'll replay them as they always do, i watch so many shows i'm pretty sure i forget all the details until it comes back and i'm reminded, i'm excited for it but at the same time i feel like it might not be able to go anywhere, like the best of it is over.

·
Banned
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i hope not! do you know how many seasons are they planning? i hope they don't stretch it out. but if it is 1 or maybe 2 seasons left it could be good until the end. last season was pretty great, especially the last episodes. so i can see them make some good stuff with it for now

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I think they only renew it one season at a time for shows like this, wow just looked it up and the 3 seasons there's been, it's only been 33 episodes, i remember when seasons were 22 episodes, it would be one and a half if it was still like that, this season will be 13 episodes.

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
It's this weekend?! Oh man, I'm freaking out!

Most agonizing cliffhanger EVER.

·
Banned
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah, this showm had very short seasons which i guess helped to avoid it becoming bad. i can see it ending soon. the producer or director said that this show will be about showing a family man turning into a "Scarface". And Walt is already close to that other side

yes, i loved the ending of the last episode!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Series 1 & 2 were fantastic biiiaaaatch!!!!! Series 3 was ok, so I'm expecting the worst for S4 and hope to be pleasantly surprised

·
Banned
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I must say I haven't watched it yet. I decided to wait until the season is over and watch it all in one run. I hate waiting a whole week for an hour of the show!

·
Arrrg! Me mateys.
5,591 Posts
I've only seen this recent season so far after all the craziness and excitement over the new season on reddit. It's an interesting show. Good to see Bryan Cranston.

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoopyVegan View Post

I'm a Breaking Bad obsessive. This season has been amazing so far! So tense...
Agreed! I'm very weirded out by what's going on with Jesse, there's trouble brewing.

·
Registered
140 Posts
The two latest episodes have been some of the greatest!!
Bryan Cranston is the best actor going right now - if you see him on a chat show he is a totally different guy, chirpy and funny - unlike most actors who seemingly play themselves over and over in the same old roles, the Cran-Man really does flip a switch and become Heisenberg.

All who agree say "I"

1 - 20 of 82 Posts