VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, relationships sometimes fail. And I've just had a nasty breakup. Five months of a relationship which felt more like a mutual relationship, and in away, I'm glad to be out of it.

She wsn't ready for a relationship. It kind ashowed, because I was extremely pissed off because her commitment level was about zero. So we just broke up five minutes ago, with me blaming her and her blaming me. Basically, I complained that we never saw each other, and that she didn't commit herself to me enough ,and she complained that I was too clingy, and it all went downhill. Now it's sunken.

dammit, I wish there was beer in the house. I need to drown my sorrows.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Loki! I'm so sorry!! Breakups are never easy, even if it's the right thing to do.

Don't know if this will make you feel any better or not, but a couple of us in Atlanta were commenting on how she wasn't near good enough for you (and we don't know anything about her; we just know that you deserve someone who recognizes you for the fun, caring, intelligent, wonderful person you are!)

Hang in there, buddy. Drink some beer.

·
Registered
238,393 Posts
I believe that everything happens for a reason and no relationship is a waste of time as long as you can learn from it.(UGH! SO cliche') Take whatever it is that she gave you-good or bad and never forget it.

I had a terrible experience with a past bf and I felt like such an idiot for putting up with so much for so long. But today I am so happy with all that I have and all that I am. Unfortunately I have to throw some credit his way even though he was a controlling,deer-killing,flesh-eating,drug-abusing,physically-violent d*ck! Sorry.... I better stop there. Anyway, somehow you will feel better day after day and find someone who wants you around. What kind of girl has a problem with"clingy" anyway!!

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yup, remember, Loki is now single. So send a picture and all about yourself to:

Loki, King of Evil,

Behind the pipes,

Third cubicle along,

Public Toilets (Male),

Winter Gardens

Blackpool, Lancashire, England

And Fiona wasn't evil. She's a great person. It's just that she's not ready for a relationship yet. (Though it took her 5 months to figure that one out) Anyway, I'm single, so if any women of VB want a lover, or if any non-heterosexual men of VB are after someone special, then you know where to come!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.