VeggieBoards banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, everyone.

I recognize some of you from VegSource and some names from the defunct Vegan Outreach.

(Kreeli.....I remember you! You helped me enormously with recipes and food questions when I first became vegan!!)

Hello, too, to Maggie and Funkified.

Here I am, for those who like to place a face with a name.
LL

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Never been to Tulsa!

I'd like to see someone who looks like me one day....that would be weird.

Music? Too many loves to name.

Right now on my Nomad playlist, I've got Tori Amos, Harold Budd, Baby Fox and the Flaming Lips going - but that doesn't even BEGIN to cover it. I'm in a mellow mood today.....

I don't like rap, country and modern r&b.

Thanks, everyone for the welcome.

Funky,

I read in another thread how some were irritated that Joanne tirelessly plugs her books constantly. That has always gotten under my skin. It gets really predictable after awhile.

I love the food logs, though, and do really like some of the people there.

PS: Why do you think the Nelson's kids are ugly? That made me laugh. I think they are alright, but not near as cute as mine!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
music girl ~

i saw in your profile that you're from nc? all this time i've seen you posting on v.s. and i never knew that... (i'm from nc... moved to va from boone about a year and a half ago, before boone i lived in raleigh). where do you live in nc?

(i just started posting here too.... i never posted much on v.s. but i was hanging around there off and on for about 4 years).

~ elizabeth

·
Registered
346 Posts
heya...Im fairly new here too, vegan fer about 6 months, vegetarian about a year. Though I do eat the occoasional already bought by somebody cookie or candy. Whoops. I will have to make my own intro board!

*big hugs to other newbies* yaaaaaay

1 - 16 of 16 Posts