VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Per request, the interviews are re-established! Interviews are a chance to get to know one of your fellow VBers better. The first interviewee was selected by popular vote. Each interviewee will then be able to select his/her successor.

Interviews will run from (approximately) Monday one week until Monday the next.

Starter questions:

Question limit:

Birthday:

Dietary Path/Reason Why::

Favorite food(s):

Brief Intro:

Picture:

Website (your own or one of your favorites)

Previous interviews can be found here:

Libellula, Tesseract, Amy SF, goettling, karenlovessnow, elibrown, Moechalatte, Ludi

Tom, MrsKey, Indian Summer, Diana, veggiejanie, isowish, purrpelle, Blue Plastic Straw, OregonAmy,

Jessica Alana,Compassionate1, Jeezycreezy, Nigel, ~Wonder, Troub,Sevenseas,

Azalea

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Do you have an innie or an outie?

What's your favorite liquid sweetner?

Coffee or tea? Iced or hot?

Do you like snakes?

Describe yourself in 3 words.

·
Registered
11,759 Posts
what's your favorite pizza?

what's your favorite milk?

what is your favorite part about VB?

what do your fingernails look like?

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
Inie!

What does your favorite piece of jewelry look like?

Hanging around at home: Shoes, socks, slippers, sandals or barefoot?

Do you have pets?

What's it like being Dutch?

Have you ever visited another country? Would you be interested in visiting the US?

What would you pack for a picnic in the park?

·
Registered
491 Posts
what is your favorite sound?

what is your favoite smell?

do you play any sports?

if you could be any animal mythical or real what would you be and why?

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
What do you like best about yourself?

What would you change about your childhood if you could?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Starter questions:

Question limit: I'm not going any further then 1567

Birthday: 10th of january

Dietary Path/Reason Why:: a sloppy vegetarian, for all the good reasons. But, the starting reason was world food distribution and reducing the environmental inpact

Favorite food(s): chocolate, pizza, lasagna, any type of fruit (except melons

Brief Intro: nah...

Picture: ehm, my ASCII art isn't that advanced

Website (your own or one of your favorites)

beside veggieboards?

A really cool website is www.theonemillionmasterpiece.com, check it out. And, I use google a lot. And, wikipedia

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Do you have an innie or an outie? innie (yes, that is what my name is all about (actually, no, it isn't)

What's your favorite liquid sweetner? ehm, honey? I don't ever use any other type, but i hardly use honey as a sweetener. I just use granulated sugar

Coffee or tea? Iced or hot? I drink lots and lots of tea, but I really like coffee as well. Especcially really good expresso. And, I like it both hot and iced, but drink it hot more often. The Netherlands are a cold country, that's why

Do you like snakes? Yessssss!

Describe yourself in 3 words. chaotic, smart, funny

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
what's your favorite pizza? a pizza with peppers, onions and green olives. And maybe artichokes if I'm in the mood

what's your favorite milk? I always buy the 1.5 percent fat regular milk. Apart from that, I really like chocolate milk. And regular soy milk, but it's expensive...

what is your favorite part about VB? ehm, I like the 'foreign' atmosphere over here. And, the discussions. And, the food talk

what do your fingernails look like? right now, short, and unpainted. But in highschool I took pride in my long and purple painted finger nails. no more. Beside, i'm a geologists, see website http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Geologist

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy SF View Post

Inie!

What does your favorite piece of jewelry look like? I really love the silver necklace with small very subtle square pendant I got from my boyfriend. But, I also like a small piece of black opal I bought in Australia

Hanging around at home: Shoes, socks, slippers, sandals or barefoot?

barefoot or maybe slippers

Do you have pets? No. I'm negotiating with a friend about time-sharing a guinnee pig
But, I might have allergies. And the rest of the family certrainly have allergies, so not for us

What's it like being Dutch? really cool
I hope we won't drown though, next century

Have you ever visited another country? Would you be interested in visiting the US? Loads
Should I list them?? I have been in the US, but very shortly, and i was only 2 so I don't rememeber. I would love to visit, and I certainly will someday. Lots of beautifull national parks to see. And, rocks, don't forget the rocks!

What would you pack for a picnic in the park? ehm, sandwiches and juice, maybe a thermoflask of tea. Muffins and or scones (my mom is famous for them) and a frisbee

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
what is your favorite sound? uhmm dunno? musical instruments like flute or violin, but that's more music then just sound.

what is your favoite smell? I don't like any kind of strong smell, so as long as it is sublte

do you play any sports? I like Iceskating and also the non ice variant (how do you call that, regular skating? I also like hiking trough mountains but in the Netherlands that sport is not so easy to practise

if you could be any animal mythical or real what would you be and why? I like cats, maybe it would be fun to be a cat. But, I would also like to fly, so maybe a bird? I don't know, I like being human as well

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
What do you like best about yourself? Ehm, I like that I'm really smart

What would you change about your childhood if you could? I was really scared of everything when I was little, so I would have liked to be less afraid.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
if there where a movie made about you, who would play you and why?

A movie about me would be very boring, I think. Who would play me? hmmm. I really don't know. I'm not that into movies and actors...

For surreal effects, it would be funny if i would be played by a really old guy
Or maybe not. I don't know.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
why yes

Actually, the last time I made a smoothy was years ago. I think I mixed bananas and yoghurt and some other stuff. But usually I think it's a waste of a perfectly nice piece of fruit to put it into a blender, I'd rather eat it like it is. I sometimes buy smoothies though, and then I always pick the strawberry/raspberry/any other kind of berry kind

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.