VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do we do if we are all bored? Well we just chat here because normally I am bored after I read my posts and see who replyed and cheack email and stuff...so I would like to see who on this lovely site wants to chat. I am here as long as the next people who reply. Ok now I am just mummbling on about nothing and nothing some more. LOL!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
anything and everything? Lol I dont know just chat about anything I guess it is a whatever chat get to know chat talk chat thingy chat!! LOL if that made any sense to anyone but myself haha its early im not awake yet!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes Yes my favortie Flavor is vanilla....vanilla coke vanilla ice cream vanilla cake I love vanilla perfume and shampoo and yea yea yea hehe!!

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
"i think you should invest in a computer that has the ".""

odd ... my computer doesn't have the "." key ... it does have the "..." key though

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
i am about to make cookies that require alittle vanilla and tomorrow morning i am making pancakes. i always add some vanilla to the mix.

hope your bordem is improving.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I like vanilla flavoured food, but the smell in perfumes, shampoos etc is too sweet for me.

Did you know you can get drunk off vanilla essence? Cept I have a feeling you'd feel sick before you got drunk.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Heya stonecrest,

Some other VB members have been over the punctuation issue with vanillaqueen. (It's in the "boyfriends" thread, FYI.) As long as VQ doesn't start talking in right-branching sentences--a particular kind of sentence that seems to never end--then I can deal with her use of punctuation.

Enough said.

And yes, when I'm bored, I lecture people about punctuation and grammar usage! The crap I learned in linguistics class ought to be good for something! Anyone want to talk about morphemics? I'm sure we can find a connection between morphology and Alpaca's astrophysics.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
I love her not using punctuation, it just adds that extra piquancy to her posts. I can't read them without smiling...

Then again, Christopher Walken is a cult to me, so I'm somewhat used to people with no sense for punctuation!

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
sorry, i didn't realize this was mentioned already. it just makes it really hard to read her posts.

Quote:
Originally posted by Oatmeal

I can't read them without smiling...
interesting.. i can't read them at all

p.s. shush it, gia. speaking of grammar, i think that's your first sentence that doesn't have a typo in it :p

1 - 20 of 57 Posts