VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had it for the first time. It's got synthetic melatonin in it, and it will knock you out within 20 minutes of drinking it. There are 2 kinds, so make sure you get the black tea, because the green tea has honey in it. Great substitute for medicine

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Wait, what? I've never heard of this. It doesn't sound like something I'd want to try.

·
Registered
632 Posts
i just bought 2 bottles of this for the first time today because it was on sale. am drinking one right now as i type!
mmm, am half-way through and definitely feel the relaxation factor kicking in.

when i got it out of the fridge a few minutes ago, i was shaking it and showed it to one of my housemates and he said, "you better take a drug screen test after you drink that."

ETA: linkety-link

·
Registered
632 Posts
yup, knocked me out within 20 minutes also. and it was lights out for the rest of the night!

any of you who have trouble sleeping may want to look into this stuff.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I saw this at the store the other day but didn't grab any. I'll have to check it out...I'll drink a bottle and listen to some old school reggae--now that sounds relaxing!

·
Registered
255 Posts
You can buy Melatonin pills in any store pretty much. It's a natural sleep aid. We keep in around the house for those nights that sleep just doesn't seem to come naturally. I might like that tea better because some of the dosages of the pills make me feel drowsy in the morning. I kinda wanna check out the tea though because I love hot tea before sleep
I usually try to drink some "sleepy time" tea before bed if I don't wanna be totally knocked out haha.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking other medications in combination with this drug (yes, it's a drug). Some over the counter drugs and supplements can interact dangerously with medications.

·
Registered
10,728 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamLayish View Post

I just had it for the first time. It's got synthetic melatonin in it, and it will knock you out within 20 minutes of drinking it. There are 2 kinds, so make sure you get the black tea, because the green tea has honey in it. Great substitute for medicine
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunnerVeggie View Post

Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking other medications in combination with this drug (yes, it's a drug). Some over the counter drugs and supplements can interact dangerously with medications.
Yeah, Adam, didn't you say your father was a doctor and has you on 7 medications?

I'm concerned.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, but we talked it over and he said it is ok to drink itt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.