VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
13,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Michael is away, so I have seized power! All hail your VeggieBoards King!

Some board procedures will now change under your new leadership.

Before you post, all members must PM me with the request, "Your Majesty, may I?" I will then notify you if your post is allowed.

All female posters shall now post topless. Oh yeah, and you each need a web cam. This is for the good of all of us - we shall use the pics to generate revenue.

If you get out of line, I shall deem you a "court jester" and torment you to the delight of the crowd.

(Excuse me a second!)

Wench! Bring me more grog!

(I'm back.)

I shall also require a foot massage nightly. I prefer a female or anyone with soft, supple girlish hands. (No not you WyldFyre - quit begging.)

Finally, I need all of you to bake me a pie! I really like pie.

You shall find me to be a benevolent monarch. Now get to bakin' and someone please start rubbin' my feet.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Alright Tame, how do you like your pie: with rat poison, cyanide, or arsenic? And do I see some white powder on the top? Reminiscent of anthrax, eh?

As they say, better a dead king than a live dog.

·
Banned
13,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ahhhh...my first court jester! Dance, jester! Dance! Dance! I think I shall now call you "bubbles"!

Martin - yes, you may. BTW, are your hands soft and girlish?

·
Banned
559 Posts
really?

hmm...think about it a little bit, i guess. i'm gonna get in trouble if i get into another one of these threads! it is NOT my fault that i am a scorpio.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Does Tame have a Royal Chiropractor? If PoesÃ*a were around, he might.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Good Night Folks. I cannot continue to stay up this late. Please don't do anything real good until tomorrow so's I don't miss nuthin'

·
Banned
13,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Due to her loyalty, pie baking ability, and skill at the rubbing of my feet, I have elevated Lady Faile to VeggieBoard Queen. All Hail!

The position of saucy kitchen wench is now open.

As is the position of busty chambermaid. (Must supply own French maid outfit.)

·
Registered
7,691 Posts

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
that mean you're applying? fetch me a muffin!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts