VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,898 Posts
It's been 12 years since I went on a blind date. My only requirement at the time was that he show up and not leave me standing out side the cafe looking like a tool
He hasn't left my side since

·
Registered
25,896 Posts
I would have the same requirements, whether my date was blind or not. (Or well, I have to say the main criteria would be the same but they might be somewhat stricter. That may sound discriminatory but it's true.)

·
Baby Love
6,089 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TONYSTAROLDIES View Post

Got a fine point there

Lets say your wish list you give to your friend who knows what you like....LOL
What are the first things that come to your mind when thinking about a person compatible with you? Those are likely important qualities to put on your 'wish list'.

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
I have dated people I met through the internet. Not totally blind in that I talked on the phone and email first, but talked with them before really meeting them in person before. And even if you see a picture, people never look like their pictures anyway.

I guess if a friend wanted to set me up I'd say they had to be smart, love animals, be non-religious and non-newagey, and have generally left of center politics. And of course the obvious things like trustworthy, not legally married and kind. And although not a requirement, it would help if they had some similar interests and compatable temperment, like nature, doesn't go out clubbing all the time. etc.-

·
Registered
19 Posts
I agree in the friend who is setting you up part. I was set up by a friend and married the guy. My list of requirements was short at the time. Good relationship w/ his family- taller than I-( I am 5'8) career goals, likes children and animals

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.