VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
I hope that this is the right thread to ask this, but I went WAY prematurely gray at 37 and would like to start dying my hair. It is/was normally a dirty dark blonde and I'd like to get back to my normal color. Doesn't matter to me if it is noticeable that I dye my hair, in fact it would bother me if people thought I was trying to hide it. That never goes well. I just don't know where to start. Does gray hair dye well? Is there a cheap way to do it? My stylist told me it would be over 60 dollars a month and I can't afford that!

·
Registered
95 Posts
you'd be best asking in the United States thread; this is the United Kingdom thread.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digger View Post

I hope that this is the right thread to ask this, but I went WAY prematurely gray at 37 and would like to start dying my hair. It is/was normally a dirty dark blonde and I'd like to get back to my normal color. Doesn't matter to me if it is noticeable that I dye my hair, in fact it would bother me if people thought I was trying to hide it. That never goes well. I just don't know where to start. Does gray hair dye well? Is there a cheap way to do it? My stylist told me it would be over 60 dollars a month and I can't afford that!
Home hair dye is pretty easy to use and cheap too.

FYI though, grey hair is sexeh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts