VeggieBoards banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
3,641 Posts
I looked at the video on the company's website and the pizza looks awesome. I love pizza where the crust puffs up big. I haven't seen one like that in quite a while. If only it were near me...

Awesome that they said business has been much better than they expected. Hopefully that will inspire more vegan pizza places to open up.

·
Banned
1,726 Posts
Their pizza is absolutely delicious. They also have awesome sandwiches. I hope they continue doing well. It's really nice to have a vegan place that won't completely bust the wallet.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I tried the Cubano and it was mouth watering. If youre ever in the area also try Grindcore House Cafe. Really cool setting and the people are great

·
Banned
1,243 Posts
BLECHHH
I got the cubano it said it has mustard on it, but it taste like veganaise.
I HATE VEGANAISE...hated mayo before becoming vegan.

so my fiance gave me his seitan "cheese steak"
nomnomnom I LOOOOVE the eggplant grinder!
and pizza!
and fries!

EVERYTHING

·
Banned
1,726 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessickah View Post

BLECHHH
I got the cubano it said it has mustard on it, but it taste like veganaise.
I HATE VEGANAISE...hated mayo before becoming vegan.

so my fiance gave me his seitan "cheese steak"
nomnomnom I LOOOOVE the eggplant grinder!
and pizza!
and fries!

EVERYTHING
It might be mustard mixed with vegenaise
. I think Blackbird should put out a little recipe book, being that I had to move to another state and can't get there as often as I'd like. Every time I visit Philly, though, I get there for lunch or dinner. I've yet to try to the cheesesteak or the eggplant grinder because I keep getting the Cubano, the chickpea salad sandwich, the fries and/or the pizza!

·
Banned
1,243 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTree15 View Post

It might be mustard mixed with vegenaise
. I think Blackbird should put out a little recipe book, being that I had to move to another state and can't get there as often as I'd like. Every time I visit Philly, though, I get there for lunch or dinner. I've yet to try to the cheesesteak or the eggplant grinder because I keep getting the Cubano, the chickpea salad sandwich, the fries and/or the pizza!
FRIES are amazing right? I eat the whole thing

the antipasta salad is beyond amazing too!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts