VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Best vegetarian hamburguer / hotdog brand you've tasted ever!!

1K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  Joan Kennedy 
#1 ·
Hi, could you help me, please? I'm looking for the best vegetarian hamburguer / hotdog brand.
thank you very much in advance.

#6 ·
The best I've tasted is not actually a burger, but the Gardein Beefless Beef Tips.

Reactions: LedBoots
#9 ·
I got Tofurky Italian sausages (vegan) mostly for my son, I remembered not liking them much. Well, they barely made it to the pan--I tasted as I sliced them for spaghetti and really changed my mind- I liked them A LOT

Field Roast is the only vegetarian or vegan hot dog (frankfurter) I've liked, but yes, they are expensive. I think just under $6.00 a four pack (or is it a six pack?) I've had them once. Maybe they are a six pack, I see the other Field Roast sausages, like apple sage, and they're a six pack for between $5 and $6

Burgers--I think Gardein --I don;t know what they're called, but they're in a bag and look just like beef burgers. those are good. I'm not a big fan of realistic burgers. I like my own bean patties just fine with all the fixings. Heck, mash up some beans and load on the onions, pickles, tomato, mayo, and banana peppers and I'm good!

#11 ·
Field Roast, that four-pack. Nothing else I've tried resembles a beef hamburger like those, it was eerie. Back when I was still eating meat, you could have passed it off as ground beef, and with condiments in a bun it would've fooled me. Last time I popped a square of non-dairy cheese on top and it was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.