VeggieBoards banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I LOVE football and this is the first year of football where I haven't been able to eat chicken wings. This weekend my Giants play the 49ers and it would be even more special if I could eat something other than pizza and chips. What brands of chicken wings do you like the most?

· Registered
1,869 Posts
I second the gardein. I have not tried their buffalo wings but I used to use the tenders and bake them up until a bit extra crispy and then put them in buffalo sauce for a minute and then drain off the excess. Soooo good. I did it recently with soy curls also beecause I was craving it but I can't eat gluten anymore, so I tried it with the soy curls and then dipped them in vegan ranch dressing made by OrganicVille and it was equally delicious.

If you can't find gardein or soy curls you can always do the same thing with Boca chik'n nuggets or something too.

· adapt. evolve. become
1,413 Posts
Now these are my once in a while treats but I really love veggie chicken from May Wah and Veggie brothers. They aren't exactly cheap, but they are delicious and have a very meaty texture.
Other than that, I like Gardien and Health is Wealth. Health is Wealth buffalo wings is a little spicy, but not overwhelming like Gardien is (with the sauce) Also I love dipping that in BBQ sauce.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.