VeggieBoards banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I'm new here. I'm 18 and currently at university and although I've tried lots of soya/almond/hazelnut/rice/oat/coconut milks since I was 10, I was curious about which soya milk you prefer.

I do prefer to have unsweetened almond milk in porridge or gluten free cereal (I'm gluten intolerant), I don't really like it in coffee. Which soya milk brand do you use in coffee?

Available in the UK, please!

·
just add raisins
114 Posts
What country are you in? I'm in the UK and I don't like any soya milk for drinking straight up or in coffee, the only non-dairy non-sweetened milk I'll drink straight is Koko coconut drink. I'll drink any of the chocolate milks as long as they're over ice (or half and half with coffee is sometimes nice). For cooking I like Sainsbury's or Tesco's value brand soya milk.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for replying. I live in the UK and I also like the Koko coconut drink but not in coffee :( Do you drink your coffee black? Hmm I haven't tried Tesco's or Sainsbury's value brands in coffee.

·
just add raisins
114 Posts
Thanks for replying. I live in the UK and I also like the Koko coconut drink but not in coffee :( Do you drink your coffee black? Hmm I haven't tried Tesco's or Sainsbury's value brands in coffee.
Yeah, I usually do drink coffee black and strong! :)

I can't remember if I've ever tried the value smilk in coffee, but it's good in sauces and smoothies. By good, I mean it's inoffensive, it's fortified and it's around the same price as long life dairy milk which is a bonus!

·
Vegan as f**k
2,228 Posts
I like Alpro soya, the one with the giraffe on the front :)...I also like Alpro rice :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts