VeggieBoards banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Rachel and I'm 19 Im seeking animal lovers to help me out. Im doing the Blogathon for The Best Friends Animal Sanctuary this year. Basically Im going to stay awake for 24 hours and post to my livejournal every half hour. The money I raise will go directly to The Best Friends Animal Sanctuary. Further information about Blogathon 2006 can be found at Blogathon.org.<br><br><br><br>
The Best Friends Animal Sanctuary is a no-kill shelther that houses 1,500 animals on any given day. Their goal is to promote compasion towards animals and stop killing of perfectly healthy animals by taking them from shelters across the nation. More information about best friends can be found at their official website , bestfriends.org .<br><br><br><br>
To sponser me please fill out the form here -> <a href="http://www.blogathon.org/sponsor.php?blog_id=9.I" target="_blank">www.blogathon.org/sponsor.php?blog_id=9.I</a> would greatly appreciate sponsorship of any amount. The money goes to the animals and the money never touches my hands. If you have any questions feel free to comment here or email me at <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><br><br><br><br>
PS:I think I posted this in the wrong community before...

·
Registered
16,090 Posts
Your blogathon link isn't working. (not sure if this was a hit and run post or not, but if not, recheck the link).<br><br><br><br>
I also hope to visit Best Friend's some day. Several of my friends at our local shelter have taken week's vacations out there and had a lot of fun. It really is an extraordinary shelter.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, if you'd like to give I'd ask that you go and give on their official site and then let me know how much you donated so that I can keep track of how much I've raised. Please email me at <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a> if you have any questions and I appreciate your help!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts