VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
12,282 Posts
One of my cats is pretty much always on the bed when we are.. but tends to leave when we aren't paying attention to him/laying still. He gets annoyed too. He says "BURR!" and storms off if you jostle him too much.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Not so much - one of my cats does get a bit weird, though, as if he's upset that we're paying SO much attention to each other and none to him... hehe. But he's an odd thing anyhow.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
After one incident where my dog started licking my toes while I was being.... intimate with my BF, I instituted a 'no pets in the room' policy.

·
Banned
13,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by synergy View Post

After one incident where my dog started licking my toes while I was being.... intimate with my BF, I instituted a 'no pets in the room' policy.
At least he didn't "cold nose" anyone at the wrong time.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
When the kittens were younger they used to investigate what we were doing, as many times as possible and in the most annoying ways possible, so they got booted. Now that they're older they're mostly annoyed we're moving the furniture and they tend to remove themselves. Iggy tends to stare but as long as he isn't trying to hang out on the bed at that time we don't mind.

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
kitty 1 is very needy...not so much if she's in a room with me, but if the door's shut she and I'm inside she will cry outside. For as long as it takes for someone to let her in. So we tend to let her in. It's...weird...but not so weird I'd rather deal with her crying.

I was always very uncomfortable when my rat's were around (their cage was next to my bed) because they would stick their little noses through the bars and watch us intently. We used to cover over their cage with a towel.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
No pets allowed for me either! Me and my boyfriend at the time were being intimate while my cat was in the room a few years ago and... Well, to cut the story short, I ended up with a bad scratch on my a**.
Never again.

·
Registered
34 Posts
LOL...I don't plan on being "intimate" with anyone for a long time, but I feel quite odd when my cat wants to come in the bathroom with me. :p

·
Registered
190 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabelle View Post

No pets allowed for me either! Me and my boyfriend at the time were being intimate while my cat was in the room a few years ago and... Well, to cut the story short, I ended up with a bad scratch on my a**.
Never again.
Please tell us the long story it sounds amusing.

·
Registered
155 Posts
We only have one cat that is allowed to sleep in the house at night. He learned a long time ago...if the bed is bouncing he's better off sleeping on the far corner and leaving us alone.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
I've never tried to be intimate with a pet in the room and I wouldn't feel comfortable doing so. But I did used to hug/hello kiss (nothing serious) my highschool bf with his dog in the room and his dog would become jealous and deliberately wedge himself between us, knocked me over a few times. I don't think that dog liked me too much, not when I was near my bf anyway!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Husband and I were on the bed once when the youngest cat jumped up to investigate. I shoved him off the bed reflexively and he emitted a startled squeak. This cracked us up so much that it was a good 10 minutes before we could "continue." Now we lock them out to avoid future hilarity.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
I hate when the pets watch... but if they come in during the middle of it, I'm sure not gonna stop to kick 'em out. If they jump up on the bed or where ever, I just shove 'em away. Definitely better than my friends mom walking in on us...

Funny story though... my bro locks the cat(s) out of his room now when him & my best friend(his gf) are doing their business, let's just say now we sing "Cat scratch fever" to him... her kitty got him in a very uncomfortable place...

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MZCsmpsns View Post

Funny story though... my bro locks the cat(s) out of his room now when him & my best friend(his gf) are doing their business, let's just say now we sing "Cat scratch fever" to him... her kitty got him in a very uncomfortable place...
that happened to my boyfriend once, Pandora liked to "pounce" any "lumps" under the covers when she was little, lol.

·
Registered
11,049 Posts
A certain person I know
has two cats who yowl and scratch-scratch-scratch the carpet under the door quite violently whenever they discover the bedroom door is closed... If they're out, they MUST be in, and if they're in, they MUST be out... which means "inturrupting" things, sometimes several times - which irritates me to no end but doesn't seem to phase their owner much - heehee.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts