Registered
20,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:
David Beckham to leave Real Madrid for LA Galaxy

Associated Press

Posted: 2 minutes ago \t \t

\t

LONDON (AP) - David Beckham will leave Real Madrid at the end of the season to join the Los Angeles Galaxy of Major League Soccer in a five-year deal believed to be one of the richest in sports history.
http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/stor...T=HCP&GT1=9012

I hope he and Victoria like it here.

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by isowish View Post

our most famous football player is going to a country where they call it 'soccer'?!

no, no. I don't care enough about sport for the
smilie. But maybe for this one...
beats riding the bench in Madrid. He is still good enough to play in the US, his other option was quitting.

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by remilard View Post

beats riding the bench in Madrid. He is still good enough to play in the US, his other option was quitting.
I don't understand why anyone would continue running around and training when they're rich enough not to work though. But that's just me.

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Ouch.

I love that Posh arriving in LA a couple of nights ago was on the regular old news here and even made the "top stories" roundup thing at the end.

War in Iraq? Trouble in Palestine? Nukes in Iran? Nah, as long as we keep up with the Spice-waif, then we're good.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.