VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just an announcement to state why I won't be around for the next week and a half. In the interests of academic survival, I have asked Michael to ban me from VB until April 28th. By that time, I will have completed everything I need to for this semester, and I can come back to your pleasant company. I shall miss everyone greatly--wait, I think I already miss y'all!--but this is something I need to do. I want to make sure I do my superimportant stuff, and this looks like an effective way.

I suppose if you want to, you could use this thread to complain about me not being here, and I'd enjoy reading that when I got back.

Oh... one last thing... I won't be around to coordinate it, but VB has to have some kind of huge online going-away-party for majake. I'll be back before he leaves on his voyage, but I want to give everyone else a head's up on that and the birthday majake has coming up, too.

Don't miss me too badly!

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
and here i thought i would be able to sneak away unnoticed, gee thanks.

ill miss ya but you better keep in touch for that week. and ill miss seeing your name showing that your online and your posts.

good luck with academia.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, beardedlady. Will you take careful notes on everything that happens on VB in the next week and half so you can give me the rundown when I return?

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And hugs to majake and mr alpaca.... dang, if I hadn't already told Michael at what time he should ban me, I'd be staying up just to see what people would say!

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
majake,

no worries... the emails will still come, but maybe only one or two a day.

*buries her face in the alpaca's thick coat*
I wish there were ways to do everything I want to do....

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Skylark I still have to answer the Zen Buddhism Q!!

Eh, will do it when u r back. Good luck!!

Man if i would have had VB when i was student -> not even half of all that wise knowledge would have been acquired!

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oatmeal,

That's cool. You can wait to answer the question... I'm not going to suffer for lack of knowing the exact nature of Zen Buddhism in the the next little while AFAIK.

beardedlady,

Are you telling me you don't keep a running log of the most interesting VB happenings? Well, me neither.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mr alpaca,

It is, and I know I'll be better for it. The best things in life aren't always easy.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I completely understand what you are going through. I'm finishing my last full term right now. Good luck with everything and I look forward to seeing you when you are done.

·
Banned
5,034 Posts
Is that a sign of VB addiction..... requesting to be banned so you have to keep away? *L*

See you when you get back skylark. I should have finished "Out of the silent planet" (at least) by then and can tell you what I think of it.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
kurm,

That's exactly what it means. But I at least "sought help".

·
Banned
559 Posts
have fun, sky
heh heh..wait..um, i mean , succeed well.

i dont have too many finals, luckily. or do i? see i dont think this far ahead. not good at times. lets just hope they arent all comprehensive.

good luck!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts