VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
I've had days where i wanted to shave my head. she wears wigs mostly, maybe her hair was really damaged and she just couldn't do a thing with it.

this is only interesting because she used to wear a sexy schoolgirl outfit.

·
American Made, Rebel Born
6,473 Posts
man i've shaved my head TONS of times, and I look like a nazi skin head, as does everybody, but i could pull it off..we're just so used to pretty blondie girl that it's kind of freaky when she does stuff like that, but i think she's dealing with alot of **** right now, like a super public divorce, 2 kids in 17 months(?!) and i also think that she's trying to come out of the closet. imo.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I don't have any problem with a woman being bald. Or having hair to her knees. So long as she's happy and comfortable with herself, that's what matters.

Sinead O'Connor was very beautiful bald, for example.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Brandon View Post

I don't have any problem with a woman being bald. Or having hair to her knees. So long as she's happy and comfortable with herself, that's what matters.

Sinead O'Connor was very beautiful bald, for example.
Agreed. But I am not sure that "happy and comfortable with herself" describes Ms. Spears.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I'm going to bite the bullet and have sympathy for her.

I was bald once and being a bald female just isn't easy. I shaved my head because I had a severe case of head lice and I couldn't afford to miss more school so I did away with the problem in less than an hour.

My beau at the time had hair almost to his shoulders, and so we, as a couple, looked absolutely ridiculous but he stuck by me and it's the only decent thing he ever did in our relationship [but I never reduce credit, it was a big thing]. He caught it as well and soon had a bald head too. People told us we ought to be on a cancer survivors ad.

I hope she is in rehabilitation, getting help. She's got kids. She needs help.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.