VeggieBoards banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

What, you want more?!? OK, I have been vegetarian since 1990, and sometime about April 2006 I finally decided that I would give veganism a go and see if I could make it work. It did, and still does - and I wish I'd tried earlier!

I live in west Northamptonshire in the English Midlands. I have been interested in animals / wildlife / nature since I was very young. I started watching badgers very nearly 30 years ago (at the age of 14), and the thrill of being able to get so close to these amazing animals has had me hooked on them ever since. I have been devoting much of my spare time to protecting badgers for over 20 years now.

This community looks great - such a wide variety of friendly veggie / vegan folk. I look forward to getting to know you better, and maybe even meeting some of those of you living on my side of the 'pond'. I'd be particularly interested in meeting BadgerWoman is she's out there!!

Cheers,

Steve

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all for your warm welcomes.

isowish - I spotted the UK thread and will definitely join in.

I should also have mentioned that I'm a keen photographer of the wildlife and countryside I encounter. I have uploaded a few of my pics here on VB and will add more over time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey badgerman!!

Well done for your work with badgers...id be interested to hear more about it

I hav a great passion for english wildlife, i live on an rspb esturary & never get anything done as im always looking out the window watching the birds!! haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts