VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you use on your little ones? I've always been a fan of Burt's Bees baby products. I use their shampoo for both girls, as well as the Buttermilk lotion. I really loved the California Baby Sensitive Skin lotion when my baby was a newborn and prone to dry skin and rashes. My 3 yr old has relly long, curly hair, so we use the Jason Kids Only Conditioner for her.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
I'm still using the bottle of baby wash that we got as a shower gift, so can't answer that one. But she does have some dry skin sometimes, and I just use my nivea when necessary.

·
Registered
800 Posts
If you live in canada there are Life Naturals baby products at Shopper's Drugmarts that are vegan, organic and lavender smelling. I love them. there's wash/shampoo, lotions, massage lotions and some other things too I think

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
That's good to know, elliottsmom.... I really like Burts bees stuff, but $$. I'll check that out. Thanks!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I'm not in Canada. Obviously, Burt's Bees isn't vegan. I love how it smells. I think it's one of the best smells ever. And actually, while it is a little pricey, it's one of the less expensive natural baby lines I've found. I've done my shopping around, and I've found the lotion for as low as 5.99 or as high as 9.49.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts