VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Well, at least none of them appeared to be hurt. Pretty disgusting though.

·
Registered
238 Posts
They must have been so scared! Poor things. That's just evil to take them from their homes and mothers.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
These types of ****ers really make me pessimistic about the prospects of a better world.

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
This reminds me of a girl I know. She always tells me of the exotic pets she's had. She says she's had all these different animals, but she ends up giving them away to someone else, either if she gets bored with them, or if they bite someone. She even told me of a story in which she had a monkey that her father bought her for thousands of dollars, then she had to give it back when the seller came back and held a gun to her father's head and took the monkey back because he was afraid he'd get caught in the illegal trade. Most recently, she's gotten a white wolf cub, which I know she hasn't been taking care of. Within a week, her dog got out and got hit by a car because she wasn't watching it, didn't enclose her backyard correctly, and it got out because she's keeping this wild wolf cub in a backyard, not even walking it or anything. Now it's really hurt and won't be able to ever walk as well again, and it needs a lot of care just to be able to walk somewhat decently again, but she told me she's bored because now it won't run around or play so she just keeps it in a cage. I can't believe how heartless these people in the trade can be.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts