VeggieBoards banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just started using the biotin b-complex conditioner this past week, it's suppose to help with thin hair and even supposed to help with hair loss (not a problem for me , but mymy fiance is has that going on thus why i bought it) just started it so, i'm not really sure about all that but it does make our hair really soft and it smells really fresh and clean...lavender i think. i usually use naturesgate hemp shampoo and condi. and i love it no more itchie scalp and i think it smells simmilar to fresh cut grass.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
not all avalon stuff are vegan though. i was applying my lavender hand and body lotion (which i bought before turning strictly vegan) and noticed it had beeswax.

·
Registered
8,440 Posts
We saw this brand, and it looked good.<br><br><br><br>
We decided not to buy it, because the company supports research on breast cancer.<br><br><br><br>
Not one cent of mine goes to something that involves animal tests.

·
Registered
504 Posts
<div class="quote-container"><span>Quote:</span>
<div class="quote-block"><i>Originally posted by 1vegan</i><br><br><b>We saw this brand, and it looked good.<br><br><br><br>
We decided not to buy it, because the company supports research on breast cancer.<br><br><br><br>
Not one cent of mine goes to something that involves animal tests.</b></div>
</div>
<br><br><br>
I didn't know that. Thank you for pointing that out....I'll make sure I don't buy their products anymore. May I ask where you found that out? I should do more research on stuff before I buy it from now on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts