VeggieBoards banner

Which city would you prefer to have the gathering in?

• Sydney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Melbourne

• Brisbane

• Byron Bay

• Other

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so we thought we'd follow in the footsteps of our American cousins... calling all Aussies, we need you to vote on which city you'd prefer to have the Aussie VB gathering in. If picking other please specify.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL I picked Byron coz I've never been, and it's not too far away. Also, I may be able to find accomodation that will let me bring dogs.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Voting's not over yet guys! Alpaca, have you voted? And who picked other? It'd be nice to know where that was exactly..LOL

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I knew who had voted except the person who picked other... it could have been you... I didn't know if you had or hadn't.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
NOPE. Still not over. Heaps more people to vote yet. (I think you secretly want Sydney blue! LOL)

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Be patient grasshopper, it's still a while away...

btw, when are you going os? I don't think you saw my last question about that....

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Hm, didn't realise I had to.

Melbourne

Brisbane

Sydney

scrap Byron for me now...

But I'll go to Sydney...

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I'll PM or email people over the weekend... and if I PM or email people who voted but didn't post don't blame me!

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
We all are... I'm trying to organise the where through the polls, then we'll have to organise the "when", then the people who live in the city will have to suss out where those of us from out of town can stay, etc.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts