Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm waiting... I also realised I'd rather wait till I get an idea of when and then I'll vote where...

·
Registered
431 Posts
BTW if its going to be in Sydney I found a place we can go to!

Its called Govinda's and they serve Veg*n food and you can see a free movie (usually films that are just on there way out of the cinemas) if you grab the tickets when you first arrive. The cinema has lounge chairs and recliners (like in the Gold Class section of major cinemas).

www.govindas.com.au

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No, but I want to. $5 for a curry (and vegetarian to boot) is not bad in my book... I'm not sure if they're vegan though, at least up here. You'd have to ask about ghee...

·
Registered
604 Posts
I wanna go but my parents wouldn't let me go unless I tell them I'm going to the city to buy something but I really take a 2 hour flight to Sydney and meet all you then take a 2 hour flight back and they wouldn't suspect a thing

·
Registered
330 Posts
Count me out from the end of Nov. through to Christmas because of choir stuff. Also, I'll be away from 10-18th Jan..

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Okay, it looks like end of this year in Melbourne, but, (I'm sorry)... I won't be able to make it now due to finances being very very tight. So I'm officially handing over the reins to someone else...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts