Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hair: Long

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What type of eyes, face shape, and hair do you have?

What types of eyes, face shape, and hair styles do you find yourself finding most attractive in others?

I'm interested in seeing if there is any correlation, and also just think it's fun to find out what people think.

And yeah, I know that a persons personality is more important than physical attributes, but strictly speaking of a persons eyes, face type, and hair - have you noticed that you are attracted to certain features more than others?

addendum: The poll is more just for fun, as I know there will be more specifics than what is up there. Sew wat es dem secksay ayes??!??

·
Registered
12,132 Posts
The only one I ticked was "long hair" because I find that very attractive in a man. I have no real preference for particular colouring, it's more about depth and shade. I've found brown eyes, blue eyes, green eyes etc etc all very sexy (and very unsexy) depending on the person. Pale, frosty blue eyes don't do it for me, but nice deep ocean blue ones do. Same with brown eyes, poo-brown or black-brown like a pebble in your shoe is unattractive to me, but nice, rich coffee-bean brown is hot. I am auburn haired, a rich, deep colour, and have bright blue eyes. I have striking colouring, and find striking colouring attractive in others.

I have a long face and a big nose, and find long-faced, big-nosed men more attractive.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What are your facial features though?

I'm trying to see any correlations.

and what does poo brown look like? lol.

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
I don't care about eyes, they don't need to be even the same color -- different-colored eyes, how cool would that be -- so I voted for long auburn hair. But Centauri women are okay too.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Eyes? I seem to be drawn more into light blue and green eyes, and deeper shades between those. I myself have a mix of gray&green but can appear blue at certain times (blue shirt etc). I am also drawn generally more to larger eyes than smaller ones.

Hair? I am drawn to generally shorter to medium hair styles (chin to shoulder) but slightly longer is also appealing in some ways. It seems to be more the hair itself more than the length; I like silky flowing hair that fingers can run through with ease. The color doesn't seem to be an issue. As I have found attraction toward the entire spectrum. I am bald - but had shorter dark brown hair before - but if I ever grew it out, it would be chin length (though, tried it - didnt work)

Face type? I seem to be attracted to oval/round faces than any other. I am more oval/rectangular.

Any personally noticed correlations?

The most physically attractive part on a person to me is their eyes. Eye color/shape/bridge (that specific part of the face) seems to trump most anything else in terms of physical attraction.

I notice that I am drawn to more rare iris pigments(blues,greens,grays) than common ones(browns), and have wondered if this has to do anything with my own rarer combination. (gray and green)

(Which is part of the reason why I started this thread - to see if people are drawn to similar iris colors or other similar facial features.)

I wonder if their is a correlation with certain people that draw them to similar features, or a correlation that draw them to different features, or a combination of both, or no correlation at all.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I have blue eyes with some yellow tint around the pupil, long wavy brown hair, and my face is considered heart-shaped.

I'm generally attracted to short or medium length dark hair and dark eyes. I like hair that has texture and that I can play with and twist around. I don't really know to which face shapes I'm generally attracted.

So.. correlations:

eyes: different

hair: same

face: don't know

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
I have brown eyes, brown/red hair and an oval face.

I am most attracted to men with brown eyes or green eyes, and dark hair. Umm as for face shape, I haven't really noticed a preference. I guess I like a face with strong features? Kinda like Foreman from House, for example.

ETA: I forgot to mention there is no correlation between skin colour for me. I'm white as a ghost but I'm really attracted to men who are tanned or have darker skin in general. Until recently, blue eyes always turned me off as they kinda freaked me out. I am warming up to them though. I also really like a bit of stubble, and messy hair. It's just hot for some reason. Rawr!

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
I have dark eyes, which are a hazely-dark greenish brown, depending on the light and what I'm wearing. My left eye is greener, my right eye browner. It's slight enough to only have had 2 or 3 people point it out on their own.

My hair is dark brown/auburn & longish. It's naturally an uneven mix of wavy/curly/straightish. My hairline is corkscrew curls like my dad's. I get it thermally straightened, though, and have for years. I also blow dry it and flat iron it perfectly straight. I have a square-ish face with a butt-chin.

Facewise, I tend to go for dark hair. I've never dated a blonde, it doesn't do anything for me. Eye colors, in order are: Green, brown, blue. I like nice eyes, no matter what color they are. I have always kind of leaned towards the green though.

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
Oh I forgot to add that I like nice mouths. Either straight white teeth, or the kind of teeth that are cutely crooked. I don't like shaved heads. I may like someone DESPITE the fact that they have a shaved head. (
) I like hair. Whether it's short & messy, or shoulder length and curly, as long as it suits him.

I do notice I tend to go for similar types.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiz View Post

The only one I ticked was "long hair" because I find that very attractive in a man. I have no real preference for particular colouring, it's more about depth and shade. I've found brown eyes, blue eyes, green eyes etc etc all very sexy (and very unsexy) depending on the person. Pale, frosty blue eyes don't do it for me, but nice deep ocean blue ones do. Same with brown eyes, poo-brown or black-brown like a pebble in your shoe is unattractive to me, but nice, rich coffee-bean brown is hot.
*saunters past Kiz and "accidentally" smacks her in the head with my long, tangled locks*

Oh, sorry Kiz (said as I gaze at her with my hypnotic coffee-bean brown eyes). Gee, what's this thread about? So uh, when d'ya get off work eh?

Btw, I go for winning smiles. So far Tofu'n'Sprouts is the champion in that department, but alas Froggy will snap me like a twig if I ever make any untoward advances.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I have green/hazel eyes, light skin, dark brown short hair.

I like guys with medium to long hair. I just don't really like when guys have uber short haircuts. I like brown hair and eyes, both of which my boyfriend has
His hair could probably be considered short, but it isn't too short.

I'm not really sure about face-type. I guess it doesn't matter then. I don't even know what the types are. I like natural-color skin though. I hate fake tans. Or real tans for that matter. Soem people just go too far. We all have skin a certain color for a reason. Leave it the hell alone. That is my anti-tanning rant.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I am most attracted to people with dark features: dark hair, dark eyes, dark eyebrows.

I, myself, have the dark eyes, but have light brown eyebrows and reddish-brown hair.

Something that you didn't mention on your list but I was thinking about was body types. I'm medium-to-thin body type and medium-height, and I used to think I was attracted to thin and medium-height men (long-term dated three guys like that), but since being with my sig. other of three years, I seem to be much more attracted to big and tall guys. I have never been attracted to the "toned" look, which pretty much goes alongside with my body because while I'm not in any way fat, I don't have visibly toned muscles, and tend to be more curvy in appearance.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have medium-length naturally black/brown hair but right now it's a reddish maroon color. I'm fairly pale and have green eyes.

In guys I really like sort of the same coloring I guess, pale skin and darkish hair. Eyes aren't as big of a deal but definately a bonus. I don't like really short hair on a guy even though I could see myself with it... medium shag type hair is best I think.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
I have blond hair, light skin and blue eyes, and for intial attraction dark hair and olive complextion (my opposite?), eyes I never seem to notice as much.

Looks might get me to notice faster, but substance will keep me attracted.

·
Registered
11,759 Posts
I have long red hair and blue eyes. I tend to go for brunettes, and I think green eyes are really cool.

·
Registered
12,079 Posts
I like mature men with 'grey' hair! Or salt n pepper, or greying around the temples. I don't have a preference for any specific face shape or eye color. I don't like older men with long hair but I think it looks good on some younger guys.

Kind of like this:

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by karenlovessnow View Post

Kind of like this:
He's hott.

And he BETTER be in the sg1 movie. (the one that will bring a close to the series and ori story line)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts