VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 349 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Erin and I will now be taking applications from the men of VB to determine who meets our criteria for who must go shirtless in the new world order, and who must wear a shirt. All applications must be accompanied by a photograph of the applicant wearing nothing on his upper body (other parts of the body may be, but need not be, clothed
). Please apply by responding to this thread, including a photograph as described above. We will be seeking input from the other female members of VB.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, and buddadragon, feel free to submit you son's photo (as well as your own--we haven't seen YOU shirtless yet.
)

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Okay, no guys are posting topless pics of themselves yet. I guess MOP is the only one who is willing. He already knows he has our absolute approval.

For those of you that wont post pics of yourself without your shirt on, will you atleast post pics of other attractive guys without their shirts on?

BTW, I'm really proud of you men for not taking this opportunity to recommend that the women post pics without their tops on. I know you've thought about it.

1 - 20 of 349 Posts