VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOT PATOOTIE!!!!

I just got a part in an upcoming production of the Rocky Horror Show!!! I'm playing Eddie!! (Columbia's wild boyfriend, played by Meatloaf in the movie)

I'm SO stoked!!!!!!!!!!

I'm onstage for a total of 3:47, just long enough to crash the party on my motorcycle, sing a hot rock and roll song (including sax solo), then get butchered by Frank!

the theatre gods are smiling on me!!

·
Registered
12,132 Posts
Nice! Eddie's part may not be long but it's a good one.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts

I used to act the part of Riff-Raff at a theatre here every Saturday night in front of the screen. (I've seen the movie over 70 times in the theater)

You'll be awesome, WR.
I agree with kpickell- we need video!

·
Registered
8,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Brandon View Post

I used to act the part of Riff-Raff at a theatre here every Saturday night in front of the screen. (I've seen the movie over 70 times in the theater)

You'll be awesome, WR.
I agree with kpickell- we need video!
I've always wanted to do a shadow-cast performance. Never had the opportunity...

I'll see what I can do about the video... I'll try to score something and post on youtube...

·
Registered
8,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiz View Post

Nice! Eddie's part may not be long but it's a good one.
that's what I love about it! I don't have to go to many rehearsals, I only have to learn one song (done), I don't have to lose weight, I don't have to wear heels (actually that's a bit disappointing...)... but I get to totally steal the show!!!!

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Awesome! Be sure to have someone take lots of pics!

·
Registered
16,090 Posts
Never heard of the sequel.

Actually I've never watched or seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I rented the DVD once, but didn't get into it. I gathered it's something that needs to be experienced rather than watched on TV.

·
Registered
800 Posts
well if you ever see it don't think of it as RHPS 2 or you may be disappointed.

but anywho I would love to possibly see some footage of your "Hot Patootie"

·
Registered
8,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah, I've just been watching clips of ST on youtube... NOTHING like RHPS. And nowheres NEAR as good...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.