VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

My name is Astrid and I'm really glad I found this forum. I live in Denmark, and there aren't many good vegetarian/vegan forums there. I was vegetarian for 6 months last year but couldn't resist meat later on, though I've always felt a little bad about eating it. Recently I watched the film Earthlings and it kinda was an epiphany for me. It's extremely brutal and graphic, but it really changed everything in my life. I'm trying out a vegan diet now, hope I have the resolve to stay vegan.

I'm a art history major at Copenhagen University, in my spare time I read a lot of books, paint a little, and hang out with my friends as much as possible.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! @Dormouse, actually it came from a painting I made once, it's a picture of a pristine little girl with blond curls brutally biting a barbie doll's head off. I was just having fun and the title came out "Dolls for Lunch"

· Registered
248 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollsForLunch View Post

Thanks! @Dormouse, actually it came from a painting I made once, it's a picture of a pristine little girl with blond curls brutally biting a barbie doll's head off. I was just having fun and the title came out "Dolls for Lunch"
Hmmm... Now I'm a little scared of you! Welcome around anyway, I'm glad to see Scandinavians on this forum!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.