VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
827 Posts
Lol'd, love his face when he's saying it all. So smug...

· Registered
16,189 Posts
Someone I know through a friend of a friend online made a snarky comment on the post and then it mysteriously disappeared. Lame.

· Registered
3,480 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by *AHIMSA* View Post

Someone I know through a friend of a friend online made a snarky comment on the post and then it mysteriously disappeared. Lame.
My mother-in-law made a snarky comment on the vid after I posted it to FB. I expected nothing less.

· Registered
16,189 Posts
What did she say? I'm gonna post what was posted on mine in 'Stupid things omnis say'. It mysteriously reappeared by the way.

· Registered
3,480 Posts
"Hillshire Farms Go Meat!!!!!"

A local "happy" meat farm.

· Registered
3,290 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by *AHIMSA* View Post

I hid it from the 'snarkers' on my FB when I uploaded it. Cant be bothered with lame comments from idiots.

· Premium Member
16,403 Posts
I was just watching The Best of Saturday Night Live's Commercial Parodies last night and this would have fit right in. Brilliant! I shared this with a few people

· Registered
12,617 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

I was just watching The Best of Saturday Night Live's Commercial Parodies last night and this would have fit right in. Brilliant! I shared this with a few people
I saw that too! There were many commercial parodies that actually could've been considered pro-veg*n in a way...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts