VeggieBoards banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueveggie14 View Post

Imagine a supermarket where there is no dead animal and you can buy everything you need to fill your frig and cabinets.
That is my dream. Come on Vegan Market!!!
Wow! That would be great to walk into a store and know everything is vegan without having to read the labels. I just had a nightmare last night about trying to read a label on a shampoo bottle and not being able to find the ingredients list.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Quote:
She also spoke about her weight loss, saying: Its the vegan ,... but of course Ive been anxious.
It's the , what now? That's an odd truncation.

Obviously I love the idea of a vegan supermarket and fast food restaurant, I just wonder if there would be a viable market for either outside of large urban centers.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Theres a vegetarian (i cant remember whether it was vegan or not this was about 2 years ago) fast food resteraunt in central london. I found it once cause of somoene standing with an arrow sign and never found it again. could still be there could not. it was ummmm near oxford circus station.

Ah well!

^ Yeah the article was really badly edited with stuff like that - vegan diet pills maybe? heheh

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hi all,

Just found this thread, so I'm afraid I missed the interview, but guess what I just found out! Apparently Heather Mills is one of Dr. Fuhrman's patients, and she has some sort of a success story that is included on his brand new DVD called 'The Greatest Diet on Earth II DVD - Eat to Live 2006'. I think the DVD has only been out for a few days, and I haven't seen it yet. Anyway, I'm wondering what sort of a success story it might be. Maybe something about finally having a successful pregnancy after all of the problems she had? I really have no idea. Just wondering and thinking out loud. Anyway, thought some of you might be interested in knowing about this.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts