VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.wweek.com/calendar/3319/itlist/

^^^ complete article ^^^

There are many reasons to swear off meat: spontaneous heart explosion, ozone-killing cow farts and the whole respect-for-life thing. But have you ever eaten steak? That **** is good. You can really taste the soul. And yet "The Great American Meatout" (meatout.org) asks us to give it up.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
It may be a language problem, but I can't make any connection between the text of the article, which is mainly some ignorant veggiebashing stuff, and its title. What does this have to do with parenting?

"Tofurky creates enemies, which you underfed hippieswith your protein-deficient muscles and passive naturereally can't afford. You're no match for hearty carnivores, far gone on hormone-infused porterhouse and heavy cream. We **** meat from the bones of adorable, moon-eyed lambsthink what we'll do to your scruffy *****"

*yawns*

I sometimes wonder though wth is in these people's food that they feel such a need to waste energy on bashing veg*ns like that.

"But have you ever eaten steak? That **** is good. You can really taste the soul"

Well, that taste of someone's SOUL in it is exactly the reason why I am NOT eating steak (or any other meat). But maybe I'm just overdoing "the whole respect-for-life thing"?

·
Registered
12,132 Posts
Yeah, wanting to eat someone or something's soul seems a bit demonic to me. "Plaaaay the best song in the world, or I'll eat your soul!!!"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts