VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2007/2/prweb503378.htm

^^^ complete article ^^^

With all the talk about environmental foot-prints, veganism and ethical lifestyles there has probably never been a better time to launch an international ethical living show. But this has caused a bit of a headache for the organizer of The 5th Bristol Vegan Fayre, Tim Barford from Bristol based Hemp food company Yaoh and The Bristol Tourist Board.

Bristol, South West UK (PRWEB) February 9, 2007 -- With all the talk about environmental foot-prints, veganism and ethical lifestyles there has probably never been a better time to launch an international ethical living show. But this has caused a bit of a headache for the organizer of The 5th Bristol Vegan Fayre, Tim Barford from Bristol based Hemp food company Yaoh and The Bristol Tourist Board.

"We are planning for up to 20,000 people which is 3-4 times the previous number," says Tim.

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Damn crossover in your text duplicate, lol. I was having very quick and brief deja vu moment... Okay, I'm over it now, edit at your own behest....

Now, where do I stay ? Have I had my call confirming my booking for a B+B?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I LIVE IN BRISTOL!!!

Sooo there

If you cant find a b&b around try stretching out the area a bit - busses are your friend!! Even if you stayed in Gloucester or Cardiff thats only a cheap train away

11,550 Posts
i miss Brizzle... and wish i could go, bit far for me though right now.

agreed with Pirate Ferret- there are loads of places to stay outside of Bristol. Even if you stayed in Glastonbury in Somerset (small hippy town with loads of veggie b and b's) the bus trip is only a fiver return, it takes under an hour to get into Bristol, and the buses run every hour till about 11pm daily.

also, couldn't they set up camping on the downs or something? make like a mini glastonbury festival thing for the week? makes sense to me, though i bet it'd just mean switching one logistical nightmare for another one.

still missing Brizzle.. i think i'm gonna talk like a Bristolian all day today, just to confuse canadians. gurt lush, init, me luvver.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts