VeggieBoards banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help!

Ever since i got back from travelling my skin is terrible. It's covered in red blotches and spots and i hate it. I have to admit for 3 months my diet was pretty bad (way too much sugar, junk food, periods of not eating etc.) But since i got back it's been okay, not great but okay. But my skin is still terrible, spots everywhere. It's not oily really, if anything it's kind of dry and i feel like i'm drinking loads of water (5 or 6 pints a day usually). So does anyone have any tips for getting it back into nice condition? I want to be glowy and pretty again.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Vitamins that are particularly important for skin nutrition are A, B complex, C E and K.

Vitamin A is generally found in dark green and yellow vegetables, Vitamin B in soya products, seaweed and algae, Vitamin C in fruits and vegetables, Vitamin E in nuts, seeds and vegetable oils and Vitamin K in fortified soya milk.

Good luck!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I was going to recommend more water, but it seems like you might not need it!
I agree with groovy chick about the vitamins. I noticed my skin cleared up a little when I increased my Vitamin Bs (I now take a B complex supplement in addition to the foods I have). My skin also looks brighter than it did before I started taking the Vitamin B complex.

Arbonne has several products that are known to even skin tone and decrease redness of the skin, so if you are interested please feel free to PM me.

Another thing you might want to consider is getting a facial, if it's not too expensive. My friends who get facials (I have yet to get my first one
) seem like their skin is glowing all the time. I've seen a definite improvement in their skin when they go, so maybe you could try that!!

Hope that helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.