VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Quote:
As for the rest of the creature? According to TCPalm.com, Rachel Stroh will be making a lamp from the gator's back leg; the family has plans to make keychains from the gator's bony back; and there are 250 pounds of gator meat in their freezers waiting to be fried or made into gator sausage.
Gator sausage? What the Hell? Some people will eat anything I guess.

I'm not going to pretend like I'm a big fan of alligators, but as long as it wasn't causing problems I don't see why it had to be killed. For the sport of it? Lame.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I hope that someday, hopefully while I'm still alive, people will look back at articles like these and feel disgusted and horrified.

·
Banned
2,861 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Reddtail View Post

I hope that someday, hopefully while I'm still alive, people will look back at articles like these and feel disgusted and horrified.
From memory ...

"The day will come when men such as I will come to look upon the murder of animals as we now look upon the murder of people."

If it wasn't Leonardo De Caprio who said that then it must have been Leonardo Da Vinci.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.