• i am vegetarian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i am an omni or carnivore or cannibal

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

· Registered
238,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had it in my head that most of the people on this board were vegitatian and not vegan, yet as i look on the board almost every topic has the word vegan in it so i'm starting to think there may actually be more vegans on this board possibly? that's what the poll's for. are you vegan, or vegitarian?

· Registered
451 Posts
Thalia-

Actually I was completely vegetarian for 5 years and recently decided to include fish again. I don't eat it on a regular basis, but if it is there, I might take a little bit.

I'm starting to think these stupid labels should be thrown out the window. I mean... why do we have to identify ourselves by the way we eat?

b4s

· Registered
238,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Brake4Squirrels

I'm starting to think these stupid labels should be thrown out the window. I mean... why do we have to identify ourselves by the way we eat?
it's just a word that describes something. like "sky" or "help". i don't define myself by veganism, though of course it is a big part of my life.

· Banned
1,108 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Brake4Squirrels

would you rather the topic be called:

"do you not eat any animal products or do you not eat just meat or do you not eat meat but still eat fish?"

it's just easier.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.