VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. Please move it if so. I use earplugs nearly every night. I need some new ones. Does anyone have any recommendations for environmentally and animal friendly ones?

Thanks!

·
Baby Love
5,812 Posts
I just have regular old foamy earplugs from Walgreens.

I'm not sure about animal-friendly, but here's a link for environmentally friendly products. The 'beauty' section may lead to a site with ear plug products. Its such a specific product, I'm not sure where to direct you. I'm not even sure what material you'd be looking for, maybe cork?

http://www.dominomag.com/resources/sites/greensites

·
Registered
898 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My brother just ordered food from a local pizza shop. I got some pasta, which is vegan. He even said I couldn't have any meat for dietary reasons and it would make me sick. I ate a few bites off the top (I know I didn't digest any meat, I inspect every bite before eating it) then stirred it around more to get the sauce mixed up. There was beef all in the bottom. I threw the whole thing away. I'm so mad. My dad was like "That's ridiculous, you get mad to easily. It was just a few little pieces. You could of easily just taken them out!" WTF. It was some clumps of beef at the bottom. THAT'S DIGUSTING!

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
I'm a doof so please excuse me but what's wrong with earplugs? I'm actually about to buy some too (it's a hot market right now lol). So what exactly am I looking for?

I swear I learn something everyday

1 - 7 of 7 Posts