VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I hope you all will be fine
I am a blogger and affiliate marketer. I am working on an affiliate website Best juicer products where i review the best juicer products for extract juice from vegetables and fruits with juicing recipe tips. I am researching on the vintage juicer to reviewed them but still confused that is still best as these are old-fashioned juicer....
can people you think to cover this type of juicer on my blog that help people to choose them or not ...
Looking for suggestion
Kind regards
Maq

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is incredibly tasty and addicting! It's also incredibly good for you. The lime and ginger kick at the end of the drink gives it a really fresh flavor. If you wish to save the pulp, juice the carrots and tomatoes first, then remove the pulp for soup later. You can prepare a delicious soup in minutes by adding stock, onions, and garlic to the pulp.

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is incredibly tasty and addicting! It's also incredibly good for you. The lime and ginger kick at the end of the drink gives it a really fresh flavour Best Juicers for Carrots If you wish to save the pulp, juice the carrots and tomatoes first, then remove the pulp for soup later. You can prepare a delicious soup in minutes by adding stock, onions, and garlic to the pulp.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts