VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the glass case in their bakery section they have vegan chocolate chip cookies. I only like soft chew cookies but I couldn't really tell if they were or not... are they any good @1.25 each? edit: Ah, I just remembered you can sample (supposedly) anything in the store... company policy. Still though, I'd rather not be that person.

·
Banned
1,726 Posts
They are soft and chewy, at least the ones I have tried in Philly stores. They were pretty good, though I think I make better vegan chocolate chip cookies
. Still, I have bought one or two on occasion when I didn't feel like making a whole batch. The ginger cookies were also good, as I recall.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessickah View Post

the vegan oat scones are ****ing amazing though!
i haven't seen those yet, they sound amazing.

the chocolate chips are ok enough to satisfy my sweet tooth and make it through until i can make a batch of awesome cookies at home but they aren't really anything special.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Last night I bought some Sticky Fingers Oatmeal Raisin cookies at Whole Foods, they were really good. I almost ate all three of them.
For any of you in the DC area, I just checked out their website and they were voted Best Vegan Restaurant in DC by the City Paper.
http://stickyfingersbakery.com/
I live just outside the city but apparently I've been living under a rock because I had no idea!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ugh. Turns out my WF carries vegan donuts.... I've eaten like 12 in the past week. They are really damn good. Maple, Chocolate, Apple Cinnamon, CRUMB (eek), and then they have a Pumpkin donut which was off the galaxy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts