VeggieBoards banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
I recently bought a toaster oven. I just got the cheapest one. It's a bit small, but it has all the settings, broil, bake, toast, convection bake, etc. I believe I got it at WalMart, they have a whole aisle, and then you can see them out and look at the dial for all the settings. I haven't seen any toaster oven that doesn't have all the basic toast, bake, keep warm, broil, convection, etc. settings, so any one you get should have it.
I love toaster ovens, they can do so much. I used to have three when I lived in a nine person home, and two of them were very expensive ones and ours was the cheapest, but I tried all of them and there was really no difference. We bought them all at the same time and they've all had no problems at all. I don't remember what the other two brands were, but ours is just a black and decker.

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
The most expensive ones do seem to get really hot on top. In the old house people kept putting loaves of bread on top and the plastic that the breads come in kept melting when we forgot to take them off when we cooked.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.