VeggieBoards banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
I've owned 3 so far. All small to medium sizes. One was Hamilton Beach, one was an offbrand and my latest one is a Sylvania. They all heated up on the sides and the top. The Hamilton Beach was the worst one and ironically the most expensive (according to Amazon at least). That thing radiated so much heat that I had it for only 2 days before I gave rid of it. The top and sides would get scorching hot. It was really dangerous and scary. The offbrand I had was really decent and lasted me awhile but it was really small and stopped working. The Sylvania I have now gets hot on the outside but not as bad as the Hamilton Beach.

I have yet to own one that doesn't get hot but I love owning a toaster oven. They are so convenient in the summer when I don't want to turn on the big oven to cook or when I want to heat something up quickly that would normally get soggy in the microwave (like pizza).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.