VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I know that this is an iffy kinda thing, and yes I have read the "scientific" report on how it cannot possibly work, but:

At work, my boss, mentor, and best friend (who is 50) has lost over 40 lbs since taking the vinegar tonic.

Another coworker of mine has lost 15 lbs, but she's only been doing it for a month.

I've been taking it (not as often as I'm supposed to) for a week, and I feel really good. The deal is that it is a water soluble fiber, and that it helps clear your arteries, boost metabolism, and clean out your colon. Check it out:

http://www.anyvitamins.com/apple-cider-vinegar-info.htm

·
Registered
787 Posts
Is she just adding the tonic to her usual diet? Or is she following their diet as well?

They're recommending a healthy diet, which I would guess makes much more of a difference than a bit of vinegar water.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually, the 50 year old is a vegetarian, and he eats two small cheese pizzas plus some trail mix at work every day. And his wife makes cookies once a week.

The other, she is not a vegetarian. So both of these have just been added to the diets. I am thinking of trying the recommended diet though, I only have 2 months left to lose my lbs.

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
Ahh..it's easier said than done. Good luck.

I remember taking ACV tablets, nothing ever happened. Nothing ever does when it comes to me. heh.

My granny was taking them and all that happened was when she started to sweat, it smelled like vinegar. So she stopped taking them.

·
Registered
0 Posts
yes this thread is a tad old now, but I wanted to know how the diet is working, evilvegan. Ive been looking into this ACV thing for a bit now.. Ive gained about 50lbs since I moved here two years ago. That needs to come off NOW.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.