VeggieBoards banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have "Why Vegan?" and "Even If You Like Meat". I don't have a ton of them, maybe 20 or so of each one. Would like to send them to someone that wants to hand them out. Totally free, shoot me a PM if you want them.

· Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Would really like to give these to someone that wants to hand them out.

· Registered
3,100 Posts
Why do you have vegan outreach pamphlets that you don't intend to hand out yourself? Just curious. I mean, there are times I have a few dozen sitting around but I always eventually get them out. You don't plan on doing any more leafleting?

· Registered
9,059 Posts
Another alternative if you're not comfortable leafleting (is that it?) is carrying a few around and leaving them in strategic places as you go about your day. That's what I sometimes do with literature that I have no specific need for and want to share.

· Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I gave a few to friends but don't want to hand them out to strangers really. Thought I would be into it but I'm not. I guess I could place them somewhere but I don't really know where. Would really just like to give them to someone here!

· Registered
16,069 Posts
If you really want to send them to someone from here instead of placing them somewhere locally, you can send them to me.

· Registered
3,100 Posts
I'd accept them but it wouldn't be worth the cost of shipping for you or me. I could always just order more from their website if I ran out. I'll probably be handing out most of what I have left here in a few hours, and I'll pick more up from a traveling activist on Thursday and probably hand most of those out too...

As you see I'd definitely have a good use for them. It's just that I already have other ways of getting ahold of 'em.

· Registered
16,069 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh James xVx View Post

I'd accept them but it wouldn't be worth the cost of shipping for you or me. I could always just order more from their website if I ran out. I'll probably be handing out most of what I have left here in a few hours, and I'll pick more up from a traveling activist on Thursday and probably hand most of those out too...

As you see I'd definitely have a good use for them. It's just that I already have other ways of getting ahold of 'em.
Yeah, same here but he wants to send them, so...yeah.

· Registered
3,100 Posts
I just felt compelled to add that so he wouldn't think I rejected it because I'm not interested in leaflets or leafleting. I leafleted earlier today. It's just that I already have ways of getting ahold of them. I'd take them otherwise.

· Registered
825 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dividedsky View Post

Yeah I gave a few to friends but don't want to hand them out to strangers really. Thought I would be into it but I'm not. I guess I could place them somewhere but I don't really know where. Would really just like to give them to someone here!
If there's a university near you, place them about campus might be an idea. Or even go along and leaflet there, because it'll be a more accepting atmosphere generally. Leafleting can be intimidating as Hell when you start.

· Registered
16,069 Posts
There are so many places they can be put, libraries, coffeehouses etc. He doesn't want to do that though.

· Registered
2,746 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh James xVx View Post

I'd accept them but it wouldn't be worth the cost of shipping for you or me.
Those count as Media Mail
You can get a reduced shipping rate if you just ask for it at the post office
www.usps.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts