VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope I'm posting this is the correct forum. I've been trying to read this for a while but I can only get so far before getting really upset about the content. I feel like such a wuss, lol! I wish I could get through it without my emotions getting in the way. Anyone else have trouble getting through this one? Maybe I'm just overly sensitive...

·
Arrrg! Me mateys.
5,591 Posts
I've read it.
I think I got teary eyed a few times, but I was able to read through it without getting too emotional. But, I am desensitized to many things though. I've cried a lot about those things that happen to the animals in the past, but now I just acknowledge that it goes on and don't spend too much time thinking about it. If I wasn't desensitized to anything about it, I'm not quite sure how I would be able to function.

And I love the animal profiles in between the chapters. A contrast form the dark, horrible stuff to a lighter, happier note.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet Master View Post

I am desensitized to many things though. I've cried a lot about those things that happen to the animals in the past, but now I just acknowledge that it goes on and don't spend too much time thinking about it. If I wasn't desensitized to anything about it, I'm not quite sure how I would be able to function.
I really need to work on this, lol!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I keep trying to locate it at my local libraries and they either don't have it or it's out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts