VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you know about this site: http://www.word-of-mouth.org ?

I just got an email saying somebody had submitted a report about me. I went and read it and it didn't say much of anything. The author was anonymous with the option to email them. I considered doing that, BUT there are some people that I don't want to find me. I guess it's possible that they could have submitted that in hopes of getting me to reply which would verify that it is indeed me at that email address.

It probably wasn't, but I have reason to be cautious. I went to the faq page and it just confused me more.

Can any of you tell me anything about the purpose of that site?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Um...not a very user-friendly site, is it? My favorite was the quote on the first page from the guy who says he uses the site regularly to check for reports on his nanny b/c he wants to make sure she doesn't get into drugs. And if she does get into drugs, it's a guarantee that someone will post a report? Stupid!

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
I quickly checked out the site, and entered my SPAM e-mail addresses (the one that's given here, no offense to anyone). You never know, enter a e-mail address to search for and it might use it for SPAM.

I'm really untrusting in websites to do that kind of thing. DOn't really like the idea of that site. What if someone hates you, finds the site and starts putting in stuff about how you were in prision for some triple homocide?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts