It happened to me this summer and I still feel horrible. The veggie dogs got switched on the grill and they were a new brand, so I didn't notice the difference because I'd never tried them (you know how veggie dogs vary so much). Then my sister bit into my veggie dog, after I'd already eaten an entire one, and I felt like I'd just been hit with a tidal wave. At first I just panicked, then I tried... umm.... I basically had a nervous breakdown. I called my step-mother and she told me about when she accidentally ate a quiche with sausage in it. If anything like this has ever happened to you, tell the story here. Trust me, it feels really good.