VeggieBoards banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
I want one so bad. I love amazon and I LOVE my kindle and I can't wait to get one. I decided I should wait for a few more generations or at least until they have something other than just wifi. I'm getting antsy though.

·
Registered
12,079 Posts
I just got the Kindle Keyboard about six weeks ago...I'm thinking I should have waited for the Fire since the prices are pretty comparable, but since I'm technologically challenged, I was overwhelmed and didn't want to wait for November. I think I might end up being mad at myself. Anyway, good luck with it! I'm sure you'll love it...I really like my Kindle!

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh I love my regular kindle, our family actually has 6 of them, 2 kindle 2's, 3 kindle 3's and a kindle DX. I'm not getting this one to read with, I'm getting it to play games on, lol. That and stream shows.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yeah, I'll never give up my e ink kindle. I think between the two I'll be set. Books on one, comics on the other. Plus all the movies and everything else amazon offers. I'm a prime member too so I get free streaming and free books.

I won't buy it for myself just yet for the reasons I already stated but I am hoping someone doesn't listen to me say I want to wait and gets me one for my birthday coming up haha

·
Registered
12,282 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster View Post

Noooooo, I have to wait one more day.

Did you at least try it out first?
Naw, just opened the box, realized it had no other packaging, closed the box, put it in a LARGER box (disguised, see?), gift wrapped it and hid it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.